Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm good... I guess..

So, my night last night was pretty cool. My friends and I went downtown to have some fun and get drunk as usual. Well..we did that and actually it was cooler than i could ever imagine. I mean.. i used to flirt with this guy and lastnight he just came talk to me. Yes we did make out! It was good, could have been better though.
He was jsut gorgeous, perfect.
It had been like 3 months since I last dated someone so i felt kind of weird. I really don't feel like meeting new people anymore, I think I know enough people and I need to focus on the future* ( you may not know about this future that I'm talking about though ). I'm tired of gettin hurt and waistin my time all the time.
I also saw my ex... damn sometimes i think i miss him.
Oh well..
I have still been thinking about the dream I had the other day. I wonder if that was just what i, maybe, wanted to dream of when I asked that question or if we just mean to be together.

And i just need 2 years, only 2 years..then I will be freeeeeeeeee.

GOD, PLEASE MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE!

No comments: