Monday, May 10, 2010

i knew it was too good to be true!

I told you it wasnt going to work... but you didn't listen to me.

Ok,so my week started really crappy. The guy i was dating, wh used to call to me pretty much everyday didnt call me. Whys that? because i told him that i like him?
Oh Lord.. what am i doing wrong? I mean..was it because I told some people tht I'm dating someone and i shouldnt have told them? Was it because he didnt like my sex.?? what the heck is going on???
Maybe i should date girls..only girls..I'm sick of men. Seriously! Or maybe i shuld start having some weird relationship with my pets, because some girls are bitches and my pets seem to understand me very well.

I really don't know what to do..I feel like Im gettin crazy about all of this... why is it so hard to find someone to be with? Jesus!

Im giving up on love!

No comments: